Monday, June 30, 2014

๐ŸšจPlease ignore following rant as I am sure non of yall are truly concerned with my working status but I need to vent๐Ÿšจ I work as a care giver in assisted living and damit I work fucking HARD for a 19 year old whipping ass doing shit most adults refuse to do. I've worked so hard to make everything I do perfect for the last 9 months 8 of that working full time on night shift. I've worked my hardest to insure myself a good position e.i. The 6am- pm shift when it opened up. My check and benefits like sick days all that mean while hadn't been built up because my failure of a boss didn't put me as a full time worker like she should have considering I started out at 40 hrs. Well we had some people get fired and the shift I have been trying my hardest to get becomes open. Come to find out its wasn't givin to me. It was Givin to my flake of a Coworker whos not only constantly gets complaints from family members but has also been known to leave residents in filled dirty diapers causing bed sores to some our residents. Oh not to mention he has only worked third as long as I have in that building he is a royal fuck up with his head up his ass. I have seniority work ethic and a passion for the people I take care of I once lost a resident and cried for hours cause I found her sleeping on the floor it tore me apart not knowing how long she had been there. I almost walked out of my job today and I still want to I deserve a good position and I deserve more respect I work more efficiently harder and thoroughly than ALL of my coworkers that's not a self absorbed statement that is lateral fact you can ask anyone of my coworkers who dosent think I'm a bitch for telling them to get off their ass a do their job. I feel so defeated I need a bag of dank the weight of a unicorn๐ŸŒˆ rant over thank you for reading this if you took the time๐Ÿ’œ by toking.tadpole



via http://ganjagirls.me/toking.tadpole

No comments:

Post a Comment