Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I've realized that the only opinion that matter is your own, do what makes you happy and stop at nothing to get what you want. "For a moment she felt beautiful, for all the eyes were on her, not one judgement fell opon her just the eyes of open minds, realizing that every reaction is caused by an opposite reaction" I am comfortable in my skin. I will not wear what society wants me to wear, I am too different and special to be like the rest of you. You call me a slut for this I see it as being open minded, "Adam and eve" were naked so fuck it I will be too ✌️πŸ‘„ #keephating #itsonlyabody #modelofig #ganjagirls #posted #weedwoman #topshelfkitty #iwillmarrymary #kushgoons #thekushgoddesses #thekgoddess #kushgoddess #booty #dabwizard #bighitsonly by higherthantheaveragehoe



via http://ganjagirls.me/higherthantheaveragehoe

No comments:

Post a Comment