Friday, February 20, 2015

nugstashin'๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š So, I cleaned my fav bong for the first time in like 2 years, and it's the one I've had longest, and actually the second one that I bought identical after breaking the first. Anyway, I finished cleaning it and packed a bowl and was like "ohh I'm just gonna take some pics before I get it dirty", and guess what, after this pic, I knocked it over and broke the bong. Before I even got a toke. ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ Literally so sad. And there's glass all over my carpet. But hey, at least the bong water wasn't dirty. ๐Ÿ‘Œ on to my 3rd Molino piece. #molinoglass #favbong #girlswhosmoke #weedwomen #ganjagirls #highlife #topshelflife #nugstash #kush #babesandbud #420 #stayhigh #bakedbabes #higheyes #bakedvibes by misschloeejade



via http://ganjagirls.me/misschloeejade

No comments:

Post a Comment